£120.00 – £470.00
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Buy Oxynorm online
Buy Oxynorm online Oxynorm for sale UK Oxycodone for sale USA
Oxycontin for sale
doctor to relieve moderate to severe pain.
They contain the active ingredient oxycodone which belongs to a group
of medicines called strong analgesics or ‘painkillers’.
What OxyNorm capsules are and what they are used for
This medicine has been prescribed for you for the relief of moderate to severe pain. It contains oxycodone which belongs to a class of medicines called opioids, which are ‘pain relievers’. This medicine has been prescribed for you and should not be given to anyone else. Opioids can cause addiction and you may get withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it suddenly. Your prescriber should have explained how long you will be taking it for and when it is appropriate to stop, how to do this safely.
What you need to know before you take OxyNorm capsules
Do not take OxyNorm capsules if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to oxycodone, or any of the other ingredients of the capsules (listed in section 6 of this leaflet);
- have breathing problems, such as severe chronic obstructive lung disease, severe bronchial asthma or severe respiratory depression. Your doctor will have told you if you have any of these conditions. Symptoms may include breathlessness, coughing or breathing more slowly or weakly than expected;
- have a condition where the small bowel does not work properly (paralytic ileus), your stomach empties more slowly than it should (delayed gastric emptying) or you have severe pain in your abdomen;
- have a heart problem after long-term lung disease (cor pulmonale);
- have increased carbon dioxide levels in the blood. Symptoms may include dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, shortness of breath and headache;
- have moderate to severe liver problems. If you have other long-term liver problems you should only take these capsules if recommended by your doctor;
- have ongoing problems with constipation;
- are under 18 years of age.
Warnings and precautions after you must have buy oxynorm online
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these capsules if you:
- are or have ever been addicted to opioids, alcohol, prescription medicines or illegal drugs;
- have previously suffered from withdrawal symptoms such as agitation, anxiety, shaking or sweating, when you have stopped taking alcohol or drugs;
- feel you need to take more capsules to get the same level of pain relief, this may mean you are becoming tolerant to the effects of this medicine or are becoming addicted to it. Speak to your prescriber who will discuss your treatment and may change your dose or switch you to an alternative pain reliever;
- are elderly or weakened;
- have an under-active thyroid gland (hypothyroidism), as you may need a lower dose;
- have myxoedema (a thyroid disorder associated with dryness, coldness and swelling or puffiness of the skin affecting the face and limbs);
- know you are suffering from a brain injury or tumour, or you have a head injury, severe headache or feel sick, as this may indicate that the pressure in your skull is increased;
- have low blood pressure (hypotension);
- have low blood volume (hypovolaemia). This can occur due to severe external or internal bleeding, severe burns, excessive sweating, severe diarrhoea or vomiting;
- feel very lightheaded or faint;
- have a mental disorder following use of certain medicines (toxic psychosis);
- have inflammation of the pancreas (which causes severe pain in the abdomen and back);
- have problems with your gall bladder or bile duct;
- have inflammatory bowel disease;
- have an enlarged prostate gland, which causes difficulty in passing urine (in men);
- have poor adrenal gland function (your adrenal gland is not working properly which may cause symptoms including weakness, weight loss, dizziness, feeling or being sick), for example due to Addison’s disease;
- have severely impaired lung function. Symptoms may include breathlessness and coughing;
- have long term pain unrelated to cancer;
- have a condition where your breathing stops for short periods whilst you are asleep, known as sleep apnoea;
- have kidney or liver problems.
buy oxynorm online
Taking this medicine regularly, particularly for a long time, can lead to addiction. Your doctor should have explained how long you will be using it for and when it is appropriate to stop, how to do this safely.
Rarely, increasing the dose of this medicine can make you more sensitive to pain. If this happens, you need to speak to your doctor about your treatment.
Addiction can cause withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking this medicine. Withdrawal symptoms can include restlessness, difficulty sleeping, irritability, agitation, anxiety, feeling your heartbeat (palpitations), increased blood pressure, feeling or being sick, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, shaking, shivering or sweating. Your doctor will discuss with you how to gradually reduce your dose before stopping the medicine. It is important that you do not stop taking the medicine suddenly as you will be more likely to experience withdrawal symptoms.
Opioids should only be used by those they are prescribed for. Do not give your medicine to anyone else. Taking higher doses or more frequent doses of opioid may increase the risk of addiction. Overuse and misuse can lead to overdose and/or death. buy oxynorm online
Do not inject OxyNorm capsules. This can cause serious side effects including tissue death at the site of injection, infection, inflammation of the lungs and damage to the heart which may be fatal.
If you are going to have an operation, or have just had an operation, please tell the doctor at the hospital that you are taking these capsules. Your doctor may adjust your dose.
You may experience hormonal changes while taking these capsules. Your doctor may want to monitor these changes.
Other medicines and OxyNorm capsules
Taking OxyNorm capsules at the same time as other medicines that slow down the central nervous system can cause slow or difficulty breathing (respiratory depression), severe sleepiness, loss of consciousness and death. These medicines include:
- other medicines used to treat pain known as opioids (such as codeine or morphine);
- medicines used to treat epilepsy (gabapentinoids) such as pregabalin;
- medicines used to treat anxiety;
- medicines used to make you feel sleepy (such as benzodiazepines);
- medicines used to treat psychiatric or mental disorders (such as phenothiazines);
- muscle relaxants;
- medicines used to treat high blood pressure;
- a type of medicine used to treat depression known as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as tranylcypromine, phenelzine and isocarboxazid. You should not take OxyNorm capsules if you are currently taking this type of medicine, or have taken this medicine in the last two weeks.
Because of this, your doctor will only prescribe OxyNorm capsules where there are no other treatment options, and only in small doses for short periods of time. If you or your friends, family or caregivers notice that you are having difficulty breathing or that you have become very sleepy or lost consciousness you (or they) should inform your doctor immediately.
Taking OxyNorm capsules with medicines used to treat depression known as Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) or Serotonin Norepinephrine Re-uptake Inhibitors (SNRIs) can cause a condition known as serotonin toxicity. The symptoms of this include agitation, seeing or hearing things that aren’t real (hallucinations), loss of consciousness, a fast heartbeat, blood pressure changes, increased body temperature, muscle twitching, lack of coordination, stiffness, feeling or being sick, or diarrhoea. If you are taking SSRI or SNRI medicines such as citalopram, duloxetine, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, sertraline or venlafaxine your doctor may reduce your dose of OxyNorm capsules.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines, as they may need to adjust your dose:
- a type of medicine used to treat depression known as tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitriptyline, clomipramine, imipramine, lofepramine or nortriptyline;
- medicines used to treat allergies, such as cetirizine, fexofenadine or chlorphenamine;
- medicines used to treat Parkinson’s disease;
- antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin or telithromycin;
- antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole, voriconazole, itraconazole and posaconazole;
- medicines used to treat HIV known as protease inhibitors, such as boceprevir, ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir or saquinavir;
- cimetidine, a medicine used to treat stomach ulcers;
- rifampicin, a medicine used to treat tuberculosis;
- medicines used to treat seizures, fits or convulsions such as carbamazepine and phenytoin;
- a herbal remedy used to treat depression known as St. John’s Wort (also known as Hypericum perforatum);
- quinidine, a medicine used to treat an irregular heartbeat.
Taking OxyNorm capsules with food, drink and alcohol
Drinking alcohol during your treatment with these capsules may make you sleepy or increase the risk of serious side effects such as shallow breathing with a risk of stopping breathing, and loss of consciousness. It is recommended that you do not drink alcohol while you are taking OxyNorm capsules.